Happy end of February!
As I woke up this morning, sitting down to write, I feel I’ve had numerous projects on the go that just don’t seem to be wrapping up!
A renovation is still waiting for permits (I know, first-world problem, but still taking up brain space)
Numerous work projects that are good – but I’m ready for them to go to the next phase!
My book, Spark Action, that I’ve been working on it seems FOREVER, is in production and out in September.
The list could go on.
I’m sure you have a similar list somewhere…
I sometimes have, what I call, a type of dysfunctional independence. I feel like I have to do everything on my own. Well, I don’t!
Here are a few tips I’ve found helpful when I have so much going on!
- Make a list of all outstanding items. (This is the easy one – but sometimes we forget as it’s all in our inbox!)
- Set up status update meetings to find out where things are at.
- Get an organized structure set up -whether paper folders, or online folders. (Keeping all notes in your inbox isn’t organization.)
- Pay attention to what your internal voice is saying and what you are thinking about these issues.
- Set your mindset to innovate and think differently about your outstanding problems. Maybe there is a new way to accomplish your goal? – Read more here.