“Gregg has been a game changer for our organization. His ability to connect with any audience and at all levels combined with his knowledge of our business and culture are a force multiplier. We seek him out any chance we get.”
—Hilary Quosai, VP Client & Participant Services, John Hancock
“Everyone is a leader regardless of their job title and EVERYONE has the ability to shift people’s mindset during change.” —Gregg Brown
Award-winning international speaker and bestselling author Gregg Brown travels extensively helping organizations create opportunities to drive positive change that bring results.
Gregg has been helping audiences ‘connect the dots’ and create lasting change since he was 10.
Gregg’s passion for mentoring, teaching, and facilitating was ignited when he tutored a group of friends in front of a chalkboard mounted on his bedroom wall. Seeing the ‘aha moments’ happen with his friends made him realize he loved teaching.
During his teenage years, he taught everything from crafts to canoeing every year at summer camp, where he started to develop strong motivational skills that would help fine tune his approach to leadership. He saw how building on people’s past experience could lead to creating positive change.
As part of the team that opened the first wave of Starbucks stores in Canada, Gregg discovered his passion for leading people through a change experience in the workplace.
With a strong interest in what drives individuals to change, Gregg dove into one of the most challenging—and rewarding groups of people to work with—inmates in federal penitentiaries.
The thread that tied this diverse experience all together was the ability to engage people, bring them through a process, learn something new and meaningful and ultimately experience change transformation in their world.
Now, as a seasoned speaker, facilitator and consultant, he continues to work with numerous Fortune 500 companies, as well as the public and not-for-profit sectors. Gregg inspires audiences to break out of status quo change management thinking, and discover people-centric approaches that actually work.
• Published in prestigious media such as Entrepreneur and Thrive Global
• Featured on CTV’s The Social and Global News
• Referred to as the “fixer” by Newstalk 1010 – I Heart Radio
• Guest lectured at University of British Columbia, Queens University, University of Toronto, Simon Fraser University, University of Northern British Columbia, and York University
• Two change initiatives Gregg led won national and international awards: Gold Award from the Institute for Performance and Learning, and Global Registered Education Provider of the Year Award from the Project Management Institute.
• Overseen large scale, multi-million dollar change initiatives
• Holds a Masters of Social Science degree from the University of Leicester, United Kingdom, with a focus on organizational psychology, leadership, and performance
• Associate Member of the American Psychological Association
International Corporate Speaker
Gregg has spoken before leading organizations such as MGM, Manulife, BUILDEX, John Hancock, Loyalty One, Conference Board of Canada, Sun Life Financial, Suncor, and many other top associations and institutions.
Written with his wit and wisdom, Gregg’s bestselling Ready…Set…Change Again is an effective, easy-to-follow reference book on change models and drivers, successful change leadership, avoiding pitfalls, and much more.
Mentor to Young Entrepreneurs
Gregg is a volunteer mentor and supporter of young entrepreneurs, helping to build a better tomorrow for today’s youth, many of whom already run their own busy, diversified business.