Here are my top 10 that I’m learning and still have to practice!
- Allow yourself to flow and work in your zone as much as you can.
- Build on what has worked in the past.
- Manage worry. Ask: What is the best and worst that could happen? What are the facts?
- Shift your mindset gradually. Going from 0 to 100 is unrealistic. Try going from 0 to 10 first.
- Remove the word ‘but’ from your vocabulary. Replace with “and.”
- Remove the words “you should” from your vocabulary. Replace with “you could.” (People always have a choice!)
- While knowledge and insights are great to have, one must take action for things in life to occur.
- Change your communication to suit the other person so they can hear you.
- Notice what you think before you get out of bed. How you start your day is how you live your day.
- Research and science has shown that gratitude triggers our brain to notice more good and create more good in our lives.
Last but not least, in the spirit of the New Year (and new decade!), make a list of people, events and things you are grateful for.
Practice these and watch the results come in!