Tracey J. says:
Erik B. says:
Steve H. says"
Leading Change, Building Resilience Course
A System to Effectively Lead Through Change
The relentless nature of change is stressful for even the strongest people in an organization. It can feel overwhelming and demotivating.
The fact is that change is inevitable. A major role of leaders and influencers is to guide their people and teams to the next stages, to new heights, into new industries, or simply through rough waters.
Compelling people and teams to move from their current position to the desired future requires leaders and influencers who are properly equipped to guide people through the never-ending waves of change.
What can you do?
Fortunately, tools are available to help you navigate change and get the people you influence engaged in new ideas and involved in making things happen.
Discover the system of practical insights, tools, and techniques to lead people through change, support your team’s ability to adapt to change, and — just as importantly — get ‘unstuck’ when you or them are in the thick of it all.
To engage participants and ensure sustainable development, this course encompasses video, slides, worksheets, related articles, and infographics. To get the most out of the program, participants are encouraged to apply the material to a real-life change situation.
BONUS: All registrants receive a free e-copy of Gregg’s first book Ready, Set, Change AGAIN on completion.
Get Started Now
After clicking “Add To Cart” you will complete the 73-second sign up process and will be able to get started immediately. You will have access for 180 days.
Leading Change, Building Resilience Online Course – SummaryThe relentless nature of change is stressful for even the strongest people in an organization. It can feel overwhelming and demotivating. The fact is that change is inevitable, and a major role of leaders and influencers is to guide their people and teams to the next stages, to new heights, into new industries, or simply through rough waters. Our staff, clients, and colleagues may think they are ‘change ready’ because of their expertise, yet no one is truly prepared for change that might have a negative impact on them or increase the amount of work they have on their plate!
What You Can Expect From The CourseBy the end of the program you will:
- Discover the critical mindset and skills needed to collaborate and create a positive culture.
- Have a proven system for increasing the adoption of any idea.
- Uncover 5 unique strategies to help you and others initiate, adapt and respond to change.
- Embrace the 2 core principles of brain science and how to use them to your advantage.
- Discover an incredibly simple but criticaltechnique to help stay driven in organizational life.
- Unleash an insanely powerful process to get out of a problem-based mindset and move into solution-focused thinking to create positive change.
- Possess a toolbox of methods to be change-ready in today’s world.
Course Format — Video, Take at your leisureThe Leading Change, Building Resilience online course is comprised of:
- Video: Each of the 8 modules includes a short video explaining the concepts and application
- Content in the modules varies with worksheets, additional articles, and podcasts to supplement your understanding of the concepts.
- There are practical tools and techniques included.
- Additional resources to supplement your learning and to help you apply after the session.
- Course videos and materials can be viewed on any computer, tablet, or phone.